Healing not just the Physical Body but the Emotional, Mental and Spiritual-Body
The expression “Life is not for the faint-hearted!” has never been more true than it is today. The world that we have grown up with is crumbling which causes us to deeply question our roles, our abilities and our body.
Answers are found only if we move to the causes and not the symptoms of illness, which is the next step in medicine. We need to understand our bodies, our emotions, and our thoughts and how they affect our body.
To do this, we must study our etheric body and how our thoughts and feelings are programmed in our physical body as either illness or health. We will examine illusions that create an erroneous life view and the struggle that exists between the ego’s view and the Authentic Self’s.
How you benefit from this program:
- Eliminate the common illusions of the ego
- Negative qualities that hinder healing
- Positive qualities for sustainable physical, emotional, mental and spiritual well-being
- The heart as a conscious organ.
- Develop active alertness and acceptance of ‘what is’
- Practice meditation & other techniques to facilitate healing
- How we can integrate this new information in our daily practice.
Who would benefit:
Healthy individuals are just as likely to benefit as the sick because they will consciously choose to be healthy. Our health is directly affected by us, our environment as much as we affect others. To become consciously aware helps makes the world a healthier place.
If you would like to host a workshop with Tanis in your area, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org