July 17 – 23, 2016
LOCATION:Diamond Heart Retreat Centre, Powell River, B.C., Canada
Come to this meditation retreat to release, relax, and rejuvenate your heart and soul. Come bathe in the beauty of nature. Your heart will be grateful and your soul satisfied.
Gifts you receive from this retreat:
- Uncage your heart
- Receive physical and psychological tools to release old patterns
- Practice forgiveness for yourself and others
- Uncover unconscious family paradigms that limit your joy, love, energy and life
- Release fear and scarcity to embrace love and trust in your life
- Say “no” without guilt and fully realize your potential
- Heal past traumas to love others deeply and fully
- Overcome “overwhelm” and receive peace
Days of silent meditation and inner contemplation will be accompanied by sharing with loving others with whom you journey. Meditative techniques include spiritual energization exercises, labyrinth, walking and sitting meditation.
Tanis Helliwell, M.Ed., is a leading-edge psychotherapist, well-known for working with the body elemental to heal physical, emotional and mental traumas and patterns. She teaches her techniques internationally to groups of psychiatrists, physicians, psychotherapists and other healing practitioners.
Additional presenters include:
Jonathan Beals, healer of deep psychic wounds in body and subconscious offers a complimentary healing session to each participant.
Sally Burnley, drummer and flutist – leads the spiritual energization exercise and labyrinth at the retreat.
Fee: $795 + GST ($695 + GST Early Bird registration until May 31). Accommodation and meals are extra. Register early as space limited.
To Register: email@example.com
Check out the discussion on our Facebook Meditation Retreat event page here.
Video taken in the bay at Diamond Heart:
Video of Diamond Heart:
If you would like to host a workshop with Tanis in your area, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org