July 17 – 23, 2016
LOCATION: Diamond Heart Retreat Centre, Powell River, B.C., Canada
Come to this meditation retreat to release, relax, and rejuvenate your heart and soul. Come bathe in the beauty of nature. Your heart will be grateful and your soul satisfied.
Gifts you receive from this retreat:
- Uncage your heart
- Receive physical and psychological tools to release old patterns
- Practice forgiveness for yourself and others
- Uncover unconscious family paradigms that limit your joy, love, energy and life
- Release fear and scarcity to embrace love and trust in your life
- Say “no” without guilt and fully realize your potential
- Heal past traumas to love others deeply and fully
- Overcome “overwhelm” and receive peace
Days of silent meditation and inner contemplation will be accompanied by sharing with loving others with whom you journey. Meditative techniques include yoga for all levels, spiritual energization exercises, labyrinth, walking and sitting meditation.
Tanis Helliwell is leading the retreat at Diamond Heart in July. She has meditated for over 40 years and is a student and teacher of many spiritual disciplines, including Buddhism, Vedic and Vipassana. The teachings of Parmahansa Yogananda and Christ are of special interest to her. Tanis is a psychotherapist and catalyst in spiritual transformation and she helps people to bring their unconscious to consciousness.
Additional presenters include:
Video taken in the bay at Diamond Heart:
Video of Diamond Heart:
If you would like to host a workshop with Tanis in your area, please contact us at email@example.com