July 23-30, 2011
Join Tanis Helliwell at a Meditation Retreat at Diamond Heart, ocean side north of Vancouver…
How you benefit from this program:
• Practice 4 days of silent meditation
• 3 days of conscious sharing with like-minded individuals
• Develop needed qualities to evolve: faith, joy, non-attachment
• Expand your three-fold flame of love, wisdom, and divine will
• Practice conscious co-creation with the divine
• Swimming, kayaking, walking—living close to nature
“The world is in a terrible state with uprisings in various countries, as well as violent Earth upheavals. These changes may be accompanied by personal difficulties in our own lives. Yet, these uprisings are positive as they mark the beginning of the time of changes for the Earth so long predicted by mystics and scientists. The best way to get ready for these changes is to find the peace that lies within and meditation—as proven through thousands of years—is the best path to do this.” – Tanis Helliwell
Tanis Helliwell, M.Ed., the founder of the International Institute for Transformation has practiced a variety of meditative disciples since her early 20’s. She is the author of Pilgrimage with the Leprechauns, Take Your Soul to Work, Summer with the Leprechauns, and Decoding Your Destiny.
Fee:$395 plus HST early registration until June15
$495 plus HST late registration
Accommodation and meals are extra. Register early as space limited.
To Register: Email: email@example.com