Are you having difficulties in either your personal or work relationships?
Do you have a high IQ and good EQ (Emotional intelligence) but still feel there’s something missing?
We invite you to join the thousands of individuals who have benefited from understanding and developing their SQ with Tanis Helliwell’s Spiritual Intelligence Test (SQ).
In this workbook and spiritual intelligence (SQ) test discover:
- New ways of solving problems
- How your brain is wired for SQ
- How meditation changes your brain
- What problems arise from lack of SQ
- What are the benefits from developing your SQ
- How to use powerful meditation tools to access your innate SQ.
Do you want to find a new way of solving problems and fulfill your purpose in life?
Download your Test de Inteligencia Espiritual por tan solo $19.95 en este ENLACE.
Special Offer: When you register for the Transform Yourself Ecourse we give you the Test de Inteligencia Espiritual for GRATUITA.
Three types of intelligence determine our inner and outer success in life.
- IQ ( intellectual or rational intelligence) Usually equated with having high logical, strategic, mathematical and linguistic talents. Good for solving problems.
- EQ (emotional intelligence) Equally important as IQ in determining success. People with a high EQ relate well with others, have high self-esteem and respond appropriately to situations.
- SQ (Spiritual Intelligence) Not a recognized intelligence to date, but just as essential to our well-being. Puts our individual lives in larger context. Gives meaning and purpose in life and allows us to create new possibilities. SQ allows us to utilize our IQ and EQ in a unified way to express our gifts in the world that betters not only our life, but also all beings. SQ is truly a global intelligence. It is found in great leaders, such as Gandhi, Mother Theresa, Martin Luther King and Nelson Mandela. Having SQ will increasingly become a determiner of success in the 21st century and beyond.
On Spiritual Transformation
Excerpt from an article by Tanis Helliwell
If you are undergoing a spiritual transformation it might feel as if you are losing control of your life, and perhaps even questioning your identity. This feeling, however, is just your personality’s fear of losing control. In actuality it is an indication of strength and spiritual and emotional maturity when a person undergoes this spiritual crisis.
In our western world there is little support for people to undergo spiritual transformation. Very few people enjoy the luxury of quitting their jobs and going to India for the rest of their life to meditate. Nor is this necessary. None of us are given more than we can handle. We are set up to succeed in this transformation and not to fail. This means that if we are married, have children, have a nine to five job that we can do this and still succeed at our spiritual transformation. This is likewise true even if we are divorced, do not get on with our children, and have just been fired from our job. Each of us is given just what is needed to assist us with our transformation.
For full article, link here.