Our in-depth training program helps you develop your own consciousness and links you with other co-creative pioneers who are committed to forming communities to birth the next stage for humanity and the Earth. This is the equivalent of doing a Masters program in spiritual transformation.
This program continues at your own pace. If you answer “Yes!” to all of these statements, we invite you to join us!
✔ I wish to do in-depth study for my personal and spiritual development.
✔ I wish to be a member of a co-creative community to support others and to be supported.
✔ I wish to help birth humanity’s next stage as conscious co-creators with the Earth and Spirit.
- You receive an annual soul reading and a personal assignment when you renew your annual membership.
- You are a voice in IIT and are invited to participate with Tanis and the other IIT co-creators.
- Tanis is available to assist you in difficult times throughout your spiritual journey.
- You can participate in teleconferences.
- You receive personal email updates from Tanis.
- You are a part of an international spiritual transformation community.
You must be a member of the International Institute for Transformation for a minimum of 3 years to obtain personal guidance and help complete your spiritual transformaiton and obtain certification.
Twelve (12) credits are required to graduate and you must be an active member of IIT. You will receive one (1) credit for completing each course you take.
(a) Workshops with Tanis, 2 days in length
* You can take each of these courses individually without committing to the Spiritual Transformation Training Program.
- Each meditation retreat is worth one credit since each retreat covers a different topic.
- If you have previously attended any of these courses led by Tanis you can receive one credit retroactively.
- If you have attended any other courses with Tanis, please contact us for one credit.
- You are require to have minimum 3 retreats to graduate.
“Tanis and the teachings, vast and deep, take you to the doorstep of transformation where she holds your hand, gives a push as you cross over again and again. For this life changing opportunity, I am grateful!”
–Jenny Lou Linley, Former president of Hellerwork International
(c) Self-Study e-Courses (4 credits)
You receive one credit for attending each of these in-depth e-courses. These four courses are required for graduation:
(d) Building Community
IIT is committed to creating ongoing communities to assist individuals with their spiritual transformation. Offering a ‘Building Community’ program will:
- benefit you – accelerate your spiritual growth by sharing your unique wisdom and gifts with others.
- benefit others – build your local community by offering local courses, reducing travel time and costs.
- benefit IIT – grow the organization as a vehicle for world service.
Therefore, you receive one credit for each of the two following activities:
- Organize and host an IIT course with Tanis.
- Lead one of the three IIT self-study ecourses listed below (which you have already taken previously) in your community. (1 credit maximum)
“Transform Yourself, Transform Your Work and Spiritual Transformation are unique courses that invite the participants to awaken and develop out of life experiences as they are unfolding. In that sense they become something unique with each individual and group who enter into them. They ignite processes and responses from life and to me this confirms they are living breathing paths of learning. I am so grateful to know they exist and I return to them often in my practices and in my thinking. I have definitely become clearer and more confident in my inner and outer work as a result of working with these self study courses.”
–Elyse Pomeranz, Waldorf teacher/mentor
(e) Write Your Spiritual Autobiography (1 credit)
This is the last assignment before receiving your Spiritual Transformation Certification from the International Institute for Transformation, and it is a requirement to graduate. Tanis works with you directly on your spiritual autobiography.
Writing your spiritual autobiography will clarify your journey thus far, both to yourself and as a way of recognizing the steps in order to assist others on the path. In fact, it prepares you for your next step and helps you to grow spiritually.
Spiritual transformation does not end, never ends. At the same time, it is important to mark and acknowledge how far you have come on your journey and to consciously review the steps you have taken. This transformation process can be a great joy of discovery.
If your soul is calling you to join us, we are here to help you. Let’s talk. Email us at email@example.com or call us at (778)808-6101 to start the conversation.
“Like most people on their spiritual journey, the reason I chose to take the Spiritual Transformation Training Program was to have a spiritual teacher who I respected and trusted to guide me as I continued to grow spiritually. This experience continues to help me develop my consciousness. It shows me how important it is to look beyond my own development and be part of a global community of co-creators.”
–Merle Dulmadge, Management & Organizational Consultant.
“In the 8 years I’ve studied with Tanis my view of the world has greatly expanded to see life physically, emotionally, mentally and especially spiritually. The most important points are that I now have a better acceptance of the diversity of humanity, how to build community and how to be a world server.”
–Christoph Wasser, IIT Graduate